Samsung Odin is the ROM Flashing tool for SAMSUNG Android smartphones and tablets devices. Including Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S8, etc. You can get Latest Odin from our Odin Download dedicated page.
Download Odin and flash / Install Custom ROM to your Samsung android device. In Order to install Custom ROMs for Android phones, you need Root access. Custom ROM s are made through official OTA firmware and other files. Odin is widely used for Firmware Updates, installing Custom ROM and Kernels for Android devices (Samsung Android devices).
Stable - is compatible with new compression of the Samsung Galaxy S8/S8+ / S9 / S9+ Oreo files (LZ4 Compression)
Patched for Snapdragon firmware, hash check remove, remove popup
Stable - is compatible with the new Android Pie all models
Support new model, One UI 2.0 firmware
How to use Odin?
- Download Odin your desired version
- Extract Odin with WinRAR or 7ZIP.
- Open Extracted Folder and Run Odin Program as administrator.
- Select AP/BL/CP/CSC and load Firmware.
- Connect SAMSUNG Galaxy Device into Download Mode
- Odin would show ID com with a blue sign if the device connected correctly.
- Press Start and wait for a successful process.
Samsung Android USB Driver is necessary for connecting SAMSUNG Galaxy Devices with PC/Laptop.
For a successful flashing process, make sure that Samsung USB Driver is installed adequately.